2.19.2009

Why didn't anyone tell me that Demetri Martin has his own show on Comedy Central?!


Because being mad is more wonderful than you know...


...I dream of a sanctuary like this, a place that weaves its own magical tales...


..."Lost" tonight: perhaps my favorite episode of the season because they revealed so damn much (finally!)...


...and to end this post on a lovely note, my Kaizen for the day: productivity! I took few breaks and did not spend ANY time on the internet like I usually do when I'm on my computer but should be typing up a lesson plan or an essay or something. I finished ALL 3 ESOL lesson plans today! Yay!

*Bonus: Extra time in prayer every day this week so far! Yay for feeling closer to God! :)

*******

...loving you, always and forever...

1 comment:

heyyy chloe said...

omg, lost was so good. it answered so many questions. finally.
its funny how we were discussing this a few days ago.

i love you, my teeny friend;)