3.25.2009

Pass it on!

My Favorite Picture



My Favorite Poem {today}


I am not from here

I am not from here,
my hair smells of the wind
and is full of constellations,
and I move about this world
with a healthy disbelief.
And I approach my days and my work
with vaporous consequence
a touch that is translucent,
but can violate stone.

Jewel


My Favorite Item of Clothing

summer dresses


My Favorite Quote {today}

"The minute you choose to do what you really want to do, it's a different kind of life."

R. Buckminster Fuller


My Favorite Place(s)

1. My home

2. Anywhere I'm creating

3. Anywhere Chloe, Amy, or James is

4. Orlando (Disney, Universal, Ikea)


My Favorite Song {will always be:}

"Your Song" by Elton John

"...I hope ya don't mind,
I hope ya don't mind

That I put down in words

How wonderful life is

While you're in the world..."


Disney Princess

[not technically a princess]

Mulan

1 comment:

the art of being ______ said...

I love you more than anything in the world.