3.06.2009

Oops!


I haven't Kaizened in so long! That's bad! So! Today's Kaizen(s):
  • ...that I remembered to Kaizen! Maybe if I make it a point to make Kaizen goals every day, I will remember...
  • ...listened as my poor co-worker vented about her frustrating evening (even though I should've been doing homework); I've gotta get my priorities straight. The people in my life are more important than working and school. Right now, my priorities are school -> work -> people -- and that is just WRONG. So here I have my NEW and IMPROVED and PICKLED priorities: spending time with/caring for people I love/care about -> my own well-being (taking time to journal and sketch and create and read) -> school/homework -> work. Ugh. Serious, so little time, so much to do [i'd like to spend my days with you]...

1 comment:

laurialigns said...

I so respect your resolve to improve yourself daily! The entire idea behind Kaizen is so lovely and admirable. Thanks for introducing me to it. :)