12.05.2008

My 12 Days of Christmas



  • On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    an annual ticket to Disney.

  • On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    2 cute little puppies (and an annual ticket to Disney).

  • On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    3 new black dresses.

  • On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    4 white canvases.

  • On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    5 acrylic paint bottles.

  • On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    6 pack of stickers.

  • On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    7 days of vacation.

  • On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    8 d'lites gift cards.

  • On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    9 airplane tickets.

  • On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    10 unique journals.

  • On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    11 fruit shaker gumballs.

  • On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
    12 months peace of earth...

No comments: