12.30.2008

Inspired by "City of Angels"

I love the smell of:
  • Acqua di Gio
  • chocolate covered almonds
  • Victoria's Secret Pear Glace
  • Heavily buttered popcorn
  • Hawaiian Ginger body spray
  • McDonald's
  • Birthday Cake candles
  • scrambled eggs
  • Hollister
  • Pumpkin scented burning oil
  • James ****
  • Ma's homemade Almond Joy soap and Jacky's Rosy Cheeks soap
  • the front case at the candy store (full of chocolates and truffles)
  • Chinese food
  • watermelon lip gloss
  • a just-opened bag of Skittles
I love the feel of:
  • warm-almost-hot showers
  • fronting candy in the bins at work (I wear gloves, of course!)
  • shaggy carpet
  • James' rough hands
  • Crocs
  • pimple-free skin
  • cotton candy melting on my tongue
  • Casper licking between my toes
  • shaving cream
  • play-doh
  • riding the ocean waves
  • flannel pajamas
  • silky and velvety anything
  • emptiness in my belly
  • getting a pedicure (the massages and warm water are heaven!)
  • James' massages
  • Casper and Jelly Bean cuddled next to me
  • James' arms around me
  • leather journals
I love the sound of:
  • little kid giggles
  • British accents
  • the music at Disney World
  • "I love you" in any language
  • music on the radio
  • Casper howling

No comments: