Glamour says "Hey, it's ok"
- to really want to get married super-duper bad.
- to take a quick YouTube break at work. A sneezing panda can really clear the head.
- to buy it without trying it on--especially if you're wearing more layers than a piece of baklava.
- to laugh inappropriately every time Maury says, "Billy Bob...you ARE the father."
and I say it's ok
- to eventually get tired of all the Christmas music.
- to be more creative with the wrapping than with the actual gifts.
- to look forward to time off more than gifts.
- to miss your family and be glad you're not home at the same time.
- to not be perfect!
Which leads me to Glamour's "Reasons Being Perfect is Overrated"
- Have you seen the Venus de Milo? Awe-inspiring--and yet, missing two arms!
- Avoiding chipped fingernails means no gardening, no pistachio eating, no "Heart and Soul" playing. Not worth it!
- Well, it's exhausting.
- Nobody interesting has perfect handwriting.
- If you act like a professional all the time, no one will talk to you at the office holiday party.
- Breast implants need replacing every 10 yeras or so. Just FYI.
- Mutts are just the cutest!